Nolan Meats Pty Ltd wishes to be seen/acknowledged as the very best meat processing company in Australia.
To do that, we need to attract the best available people. We need to employ people who like to be held to high ethical standards. We need to constantly be aware of our community image and ways to improve it so we can attract those sort of people. We reward people who contribute to our growth.
- Develop and maintain financial analysis and reporting activities for Company.
- Prepare finance reports and account reconciliation reports according to company policies on periodic basis.
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Prepare tax documents for timely filing of company tax.
- Prepare and adjust finance journal entries as required.
- Assist in managing account payable and receivable activities.
- Support the annual financial audit processes through the preparation of standard reports as well as other custom reports as requested.
- Coordinate with Administration and HR teams in preparation of financial reports and statements.
- Administer all payroll activities as well as oversee vendor payments etc.
- Reconcile monthly general ledger balance, invoices and credit card statements.
- Maintain all financial records and files as per the company policies.
- Assist in setting and managing budgets.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Manage all bill payments and customer invoicing as per the deadlines.
- Streamline processes and procedures for improving operational efficiency of finance reporting and budgeting systems.
Please come to site and meet with us, bring your RÃ©sumÃ© and complete an employment application form. No appointment necessary.
Prior to commencement, all new Team Members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
The People Team
The Monitoring Station (open 6am – 6pm)
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd,
171 East Deep Creek,
GYMPIE QLD 4570
Interested applicants, please email your RÃ©sumÃ© and cover letter to: email@example.com
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Further information about Nolan Meats or other jobs advertised can be obtained by visiting our website at www.nolan.com.au