Nolan Meats is a family owned meat processing business in Gympie, QLD.
This position will involve working in the engineering department as a part of a team, which is responsible for the ongoing maintenance of plant and systems to enable efficient and safe production at our modern meat processing facility and ancillary operations.
The successful candidate for this role would:
- Display enthusiasm and energy
- Have relevant electrical trade qualifications and experience
- Need to have a reliable means of transport to the workplace
- Have a ‘hands on’ attitude with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate adequate literacy and numeracy skills
- Be willing to learn and become competent in innovative practices
- Possess a desire to work in manufacturing
Please come to site and meet with us, bring your RÃ©sumÃ© and complete an employment application form. No appointment necessary.
Prior to commencement, all new Team Members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
The People Team
The Monitoring Station (open 7am – 6pm)
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd,
171 East Deep Creek,
GYMPIE QLD 4570
Interested applicants, please email your RÃ©sumÃ© and cover letter to: email@example.com
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Further information about Nolan Meats or other jobs advertised can be obtained by visiting our website at www.nolan.com.au