Nolan Meats Processing Facility in Gympie
First Class Sheet Metal Worker
Nolan Meats is a family owned meat processing business in Gympie, Queensland.
We are seeking applications from keen, motivated individuals to work as a sheet metal worker within our Engineering Team. Specifically, we are pursuing a fabricator the ability to read and interpret technical drawings, think on their feet and demonstrate high level TIG and stainless steel fabrication skills. Experience within workshop fabrication and site installation in food processing environments would be advantageous. Tradespeople who pride themselves on producing quality work are encouraged to apply.
The ideal applicant for this role would:
- Hold a first class sheet metal fabrication qualification
- Have experience in stainless steel and general metal fabrication
- Have knowledge of relevant Standards and Regulations
- Possess initiative and be able to identify and analyse faults/failures
- Be an enthusiastic, energetic self-starter
- Be willing and capable of accepting responsibility
- Have a â€œhands onâ€ attitude with excellent communication skills
- Assist in developing processes to enhance productivity
- Be looking to learn and become competent in innovative practices
Annual Salary of $55,000 â€“ $60,000 (plus superannuation)
Prior to commencement, all new Team Members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Interested applicants are requested to come to site to complete an employment application form and provide their RÃ©sumÃ© along with any relevant documentation to:
The People Team
The Monitoring Station (open 7am – 6pm)
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd,
171 East Deep Creek,
GYMPIE QLD 4570
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Further information about Nolan Meats can be obtained by visiting our website at www.nolan.com.au