Nolan Meats Processing Facility in Gympie
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd is a progressive, innovative company with a reputation for consistent quality product and outstanding customer service. We are family owned company since 1958, exporting high quality products around the world whilst also remaining a major player in the domestic meat trade. We are seeking applications from keen, highly motivated individuals for a Livestock Clerk/Procurement Trainee at Gympie.
The ideal applicant would possess:
- Livestock knowledge and passion for the industry
- Efficient keyboard skills
- Accuracy and commitment to detail in all tasks
- High regard for internal and external stakeholders
- Strong mathematical skills
- Motivation and willingness to learn new things
- Communication/customer service skills/phone skills
Personal qualities required for this role include:
- Exceptional self-motivation
- High levels of energy
- Undeniable sense of integrity
- Analytical thinking
In order to succeed in this role you must possess excellent people skills, be passionate about success, have strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with an accommodating nature.
Please come to site and meet with us, bring your RÃ©sumÃ© and complete an employment application form. No appointment necessary.
Prior to commencement, all new Team Members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
The People Team
The Monitoring Station (open 7am – 6pm)
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd,
171 East Deep Creek,
GYMPIE QLD 4570
Interested applicants, please email your RÃ©sumÃ© and cover letter to: email@example.com
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Further information about Nolan Meats or other jobs advertised can be obtained by visiting our website at www.nolan.com.au