Nolan Meats is a family owned meat processing business in Gympie, QLD.
We are seeking applications from keen, motivated individuals who are interested in obtaining an Apprenticeship in any of the Mechanical Engineering fields.
The ideal applicant for this role would have:
- Completed Year 12 with good results in English and Mathematics.
- Good listening skills.
- The behaviour to be successful within a supportive team.
- The attitude to act in a positive manner.
- The ability to analyse and work through problems.
- The desire to acquire and retain knowledge.
Please come to site and meet with us, bring your RÃ©sumÃ© and complete an employment application form. No appointment necessary.
Prior to commencement, all new Team Members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
The People Team
The Monitoring Station (open 7am – 6pm)
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd,
171 East Deep Creek,
GYMPIE QLD 4570
Interested applicants, please email your RÃ©sumÃ© and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Further information about Nolan Meats or other jobs advertised can be obtained by visiting our website at www.nolan.com.au