Nolan Meats Processing Facility in Gympie
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd is a family owned meat processing business in Gympie, QLD.
We are seeking applications from keen, motivated individuals who are interested in working as a Mechanical Fitter.
The ideal applicant for this role would:
- Relevant mechanical fitter trade qualifications and experience
- Possess good English and Mathematics skills and knowledge
- Good listening skills
- Be an enthusiastic, energetic self-starter
- Be willing and capable of accepting responsibility
- Have a â€œhands onâ€ attitude with excellent communication skills
- Assist in developing processes to enhance productivity
- Be looking to learn and become competent in innovative practices
Please come to site and meet with us, bring your RÃ©sumÃ© and complete an employment application form. No appointment necessary.
Prior to commencement, all new Team Members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
The People Team
The Monitoring Station (open 7am – 6pm)
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd,
171 East Deep Creek,
GYMPIE QLD 4570
Interested applicants, please email your RÃ©sumÃ© and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Further information about Nolan Meats or other jobs advertised can be obtained by visiting our website at www.nolan.com.au