Nolan Meats Processing Facility in Gympie
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd is a family owned meat processing business operating in Gympie. We are seeking applications from keen, motivated individuals who would be interested in undertaking paid work experience during the school holidays, a potential of 20 hours work per week.
Varied work experience opportunities in:
- Meat Processing
- Logistics and Robotics
- Livestock (Gympie or Cinnabar) â€“ Q fever vaccination essential 1 month prior to start, this can be provided by Nolan Meats free of charge Applicant requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age
- Have good listening skills
- Be willing to learn and â€˜give it a goâ€™
- Have a positive attitude and a desire to achieve
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Transport to and from work
- No previous work history necessary
Please come to site and meet with us, bring your RÃ©sumÃ© (if you have one) and complete an employment application form. No appointment necessary.
Prior to commencement, all new Team Members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
The People Team
Monitoring Station (open 7am – 6pm)
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd,
171 East Deep Creek,
GYMPIE QLD 4570
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Further information about Nolan Meats or other jobs advertised can be obtained by visiting our website at www.nolan.com.au