Nolan Meats is a family owned meat processing business in Gympie, Queensland with more than 400 team members.
We are seeking applications from keen, motivated individuals who would like to join our Engineering Team for a Store Person position. This position requires attention to detail and a strong desire to develop an understanding of ordering and receipt of production consumables, PPE and spare parts for a range of Food Production consumables and processing equipment. Familiarity with MEX or similar will be highly regarded.
Store Person duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of purchase orders and receipt of incoming goods
- Maintaining stock records using manual and/or computerised systems
- Coordination of purchasing, warehousing and inventory functions
- Catalogue and labelling of items
- Data entry of delivery slips, requisitions and invoices
The successful applicant will have:
- Good computer skills and attention to detail
- A â€˜can doâ€™ attitude with exceptional internal and external customer service skills
- An understanding of ordering and receipt of goods
- A practical approach to problem solving and system development
Please come to site and meet with us, bring your RÃ©sumÃ© and complete an employment application form. No appointment necessary.
Prior to commencement, all new Team Members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
The People Team
The Monitoring Station (open 7am – 6pm)
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd,
171 East Deep Creek,
GYMPIE QLD 4570
Interested applicants, please email your RÃ©sumÃ© and cover letter to: email@example.com
Nolan Meats Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Further information about Nolan Meats or other jobs advertised can be obtained by visiting our website at www.nolan.com.au